Director of Faith Formation
Join our Fellowship staff in the position of Director of our religious education program. This is a supervisory position that plans and administers a comprehensive program. This position will be part time with a total of 25 hours per week, generally including two office days and Sunday mornings, with one Sunday per month free from onsite responsibilities.
The position requires the following:
1. Alignment with the values and principles of Unitarian Universalism;
2. Ability to learn skills related to best instructional practices for religious educators;
3. Strong people skills with the ability to collaborate with staff, parents, volunteers and community;
4. Organizational skills with the ability to learn systems of religious education;
5. Ability to use computer skills to communicate and manage job responsibilities;
6. Ability to work both independently and in partnership.
We are a Certified Living Wage Employer – La Plata County Thrive. A background check will be required. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.