- Love Showed Up in Charlottesville
- Nominate Share the Plate Recipients, 2017 / 18
Through our Share the Plate collections on the first Sunday of each month, we contribute to the resources of worthy organizations doing social justice work ...
- Unitarian Universalist Common Read 2017-18
The UUA Common Read Selection Committee has chosen two books for this year’s Common Read:
- 50th Anniversary Celebration 09/22/2017 - 09/24/2017
- Nicholas Kristof - Making a Difference Speaker Series 10/04/2017
- Real History of the Americas 10/09/2017
Lynn Griffith Member
I've been a member for a couple of years now and the supportive, open, loving nature of this Fellowship continually amazes me; the accepting, non-judgmental attitude of the congregation.
The people were what drew me initially, and I've grown to see us so much more for our similarities than our differences. Our relatively new minister Katie, has really galvanized this group, brought new energy and purpose to our congregation, brought out the best in all of us and certainly attracted new members. I think people have varying curves with the acceptance of a Fellowship or church, some embrace it and it's principles immediately, and for others there's a growth period and then a realization of the special gift that it is. I'm glad I found it.