Fifty Years Hence
Rev. Stephan Papa with Rev. Katie Kandarian-Morris
Come celebrate the gift of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Durango! How fortunate we are that we have not only survived, but thrived. Today’s special service welcomes guest preacher Stephan Papa, our choir The Diversitones, and will be co-led by our minister, Katie Kandarian-Morris. We’ll reflect on the past, the inspirational progress the fellowship has made in fifty years, and look toward the future.
- UUA President Meets Common Read Authors
What a gift it was to be with Frances ...
- Recital Series Tickets Now Available Online
Tickets for the 2017-2018 UUFD Recital Series can now be purchased online. The first performance, Friday, ...
- Board Approves 5-Year Strategic Plan
- 50th Anniversary Celebration 09/22/2017 - 09/24/2017
- Free Showing-Nicholas Kristof Documentary 09/26/2017
- Workshop - Floral Arrangements 09/30/2017
- Nicholas Kristof - Making a Difference Speaker Series 10/04/2017
- Covenant Group (Re)Orientation 10/07/2017
- Real History of the Americas 10/09/2017
- Recital Series 2017~2018 10/13/2017 - 04/27/2018
John Schiffel Member
I find it refreshing to have a real CHOICE for Sunday morning church service. It was the variety and relevance of weekly sermon topics that first attracted me to the UUFD. Then I found the people to be friendly, welcoming, interesting, generous and accepting. This fellowship offers a thoughtful alternative to more-traditional church religious worship.