You are always welcome at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Durango. We are embracing of many beliefs, welcoming of all genders and sexual orientations, and increasingly accessible to people of all abilities.
- Joining us for worship? Learn about what to expect in our thought-provoking and soulful Sunday morning services.
- Interested in programs for children and youth? Check out our Faith Formation Programs, nursery through high school.
- Wanting to find community? Explore the social activity opportunities available through our Affinity Groups
- Looking for deeper spiritual connection? Covenant Groups, as described under Small Group Ministry, are a different way of doing church.
- Want to speak with someone about how to get more involved in the congregation? Talk with our Office Administrator.
We change lives for the better. These testimonials from participants in our community speak to the acceptance, transformation, and happiness we find at the fellowship.
As you explore our website and learn about our location, feel free to contact us with your questions. We look forward to meeting you and helping you find what you need.