Having been involved in the Unitarian Church in Detroit and in Denver, I am very pleased to be in a place where I have a Unitarian Fellowship available to me. This is a place where I feel accepted by good people, a place where I … read more.
- Election OpportunityThe Environmental Justice Team encourages us to act on the slogan “Think globally, act locally.” Ballots for the upcoming LPEA Co-op board election start arriving May ...
- Watch for Scams!BEWARE – Please watch carefully for scam emailers or text messages impersonating the minister, staff, or a congregant. DO NOT REPLY or send money or gift cards ...
- Covenant Groups Forming (and Re-forming!)Ready to Join a Covenant Group? You know you’ve been thinking about it. Now is the time to join one of our most important ministries at ...
- Making Connections May 15, 2121
- Zoom Circle Sipper May 15, 2121
- Budget Preview Session May 16, 2121
- Gentle Flow Yoga Zoom May 18, 2121
- Sage Circle Zoom May 18, 2121
- Making Connections May 22, 2121
- Annual Congregational Meeting on Zoom May 23, 2121
- Gentle Flow Yoga Zoom May 25, 2121
- Making Connections May 29, 2121