I came to the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Durango when I found myself wanting the support and connection of a community that values the quest for meaning and spiritual growth, rather than expecting a particular set of beliefs or creed. I wanted to be with … read more.
How have people managed the collective trauma of going through a pandemic? Are there lessons to be learned from others (like an Emergency Physician) about how we can move forward through the burnout we are all experiencing?
- Guidelines for In-person Worship Beginning July 2021In preparation for our return to in-person worship services in the Sanctuary beginning July 4, the Worship Team has developed the following guidelines for our ...
- Easing the suffering of othersHow the Disaster Relief and Development Fund was used in the past year While we cannot resolve all the pains in the world, our support helps ...
- UUFD Board of Trustees welcomes new membersJohn Redemske, President Terri Reherman, Vice President Carolyn Miller, Secretary Rachel Lasiewicz, Treasurer Jill Bystydzienski, Member-at-Large Steve Govreau, Member-at-Large
- Gentle Flow Yoga Zoom August 3, 2021
- Sage Circle Zoom August 3, 2021
- Making Connections August 7, 2021
- Gentle Flow Yoga Zoom August 10, 2021
- Game Night Zoom August 13, 2021
- Making Connections August 14, 2021
- Gentle Flow Yoga Zoom August 17, 2021
- Making Connections August 21, 2021
- Gentle Flow Yoga Zoom August 24, 2021