Become a Member
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF UUFD
Becoming a member of the Fellowship means you commit to participate in the life of our faith community, and contribute your time, talent and treasure for the growth and maintenance of our fellowship.
Are you ready for membership?
How to join UUFD
1. The first step is to set up a Welcome Meeting with our minister by emailing minister@durangouu.
2. After your meeting, should you decide to join, our minister will arrange a time for you to sign the official membership book.
3. Engage in the UUFD community in a way that calls to you. For example:
- Attend worship services at 10 am Sundays».
- Make your financial commitment».
- Tell us about skills and interests» you can share.
- Join a covenant group».
- Get children and youth involved through Faith Formation activities».
- Find opportunities for spiritual growth through adult faith formation activities».
- Find an affinity group» that you enjoy, such as the Outdoor Adventures group or yoga class.
- Get involved in social responsibility and justice».
- Join us for events and activities».
- So much more!»
If you have any questions along the way, please contact our office.