Fifty Years Hence
Rev. Stephan Papa with Rev. Katie Kandarian-Morris
Come celebrate the gift of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Durango! How fortunate we are that we have not only survived, but thrived. Today’s special service welcomes guest preacher Stephan Papa, our choir The Diversitones, and will be co-led by our minister, Katie Kandarian-Morris. We’ll reflect on the past, the inspirational progress the fellowship has made in fifty years, and look toward the future.
- Recital Series Tickets Now Available Online
Tickets for the 2017-2018 UUFD Recital Series can now be purchased online. The first performance, Friday, ...
- Board Approves 5-Year Strategic Plan
- Hurricane Irma Recovery Fund
The UUA has established a Hurricane Irma Recovery Fund to assist congregations in repairing damage and to respond to the needs of their members’ and ...
- 50th Anniversary Celebration 09/22/2017 - 09/24/2017
- Free Showing-Nicholas Kristof Documentary 09/26/2017
- Workshop - Floral Arrangements 09/30/2017
- Nicholas Kristof - Making a Difference Speaker Series 10/04/2017
- Covenant Group (Re)Orientation 10/07/2017
- Real History of the Americas 10/09/2017
- Recital Series 2017~2018 10/13/2017 - 04/27/2018
Linda Gumper, Member
Good day! My name is Linda Gumper or Gentle Star Woman and I have been a member of the UUFD for 1 year. I had previously attended UUFD events and was a regular member of Covenent of Unitarian Universalist Pagans or CUUPS at the UUFD for 4 years. I have enjoyed CUUPS immensely, as it is a group of people from many different earth-based spiritual paths that come together in mutal respect and have a lot of fun. I started attending the UUFD regular services when Read the full testimonial.