- UUA President Visits Durango
- GA 2018
General Assembly 2018
June 20-24, Kansas City, MO
Registration now open
- Kickoff Meeting – Long-Range Planning Taskforce
Lively conversation followed an introductory address by Tom Umbhau, AIA (Bauen Group Architecture) at the long-range planning kickoff meeting. Listen here» then catch up on the ...
- Camping on the Colorado River 04/20/2018 - 04/22/2018
- Earth Day Festival - Rotary Park 04/22/2018
- Making a Difference Speaker Series 04/25/2018
- Recital Series 2017~2018 04/27/2018
- Changing Systems, Changing Ourselves 05/01/2018
- Diagrams & Doodles 05/09/2018
- Love Out Loud 2018 06/09/2018 - 06/10/2018
- 4 Corners UU Retreat at Pine Song 07/13/2018 - 07/15/2018
Having been involved in the Unitarian Church in Detroit and in Denver, I am very pleased to be in a place where I have a Unitarian Fellowship available to me. This is a place where I feel accepted by good people, a place where I can share my thoughts and feelings and know that they will be regarded nonjudgmentally. A place where my understanding and experience of the "spirit", can grow and be supported in a liberal religious space. And, a place where I can give of myself in support of the Fellowship, like singing in our new choir, and benefit from the many activities and classes available. I've been in Durango only a short time and it's been a large part of making this home.
Shortly after joining the Fellowship... Read the full testimonial.